Multiple mounting screw installation alternatives
Can be tightened with Allen wrench or coin
Made of Steel RC60 Case Hardened
Kahler locking nut with string director
- String director in rear eliminates need for additional bar or tree
- String director has rounded “bumpers” to smoothly guide the string to the tuner. No sharp edges to navigate.
- String director greatly reduces risk of string breakage between locking point and tuner
- String director prevents string from rubbing on locking screw under the pad
- Selection of widths and radius
- String director is 360HH Brass, individually machined and electroplated in USA.
*Some string directors do not have Kahler logo